The Perfect GIS Solution for projects of any size
MapOptix is a powerful application framework, web-based mapping solution built for ArcGIS Server. MapOptix™ allows you to create, and rapidly deploy, highly functional and robust, modern GIS applications without the need for any programming skills. For those with programming skills though, MapOptix is extendable and expandable.
A perfect GIS solution for small firms, to local and state government entities, to federal government agencies, to larger commercial applications.
Setting a New Standard
MapOptix brings you incredible features and benefits such as limited infrastructure costs and minimal implementation efforts.
Advantages to MapOptix
Bringing You What Others Can't
We set ourselves apart from the competition by staying focused on GIS, and bringing you the features and flexibility YOU need.
More of What You Want
MapOptix for ArcGIS Server... Just Add Data!
Truly the first of its kind, MapOptix has been continuously improved since 1997... longer than any other product of its kind on the market.
What separates us is this
Flexibility In Hosting And Management
GeoNorth is tuned in to your business requirements. MapOptix is designed to help you cut your costs while maintaining the robust GIS applications you require to perform at highly productive levels.
Out of the Box / Ready to Work!
MapOptix implementation is quick, easy, and painless. Complete it in-house with your current staff, or have a qualified GeoNorth representative assist. Either way, you have the freedom to choose!
Your solution begins here
Always Innovating, with YOUR Best Interest in Mind
GeoNorth offers frequent upgrades and enhancements to MapOptix. We upgrade our product based on feedback directly from our customers and user communities, so you get the exact features you need.
MapOptix is created with modern, up-to-date GIS technologies and techniques from industry professionals. GIS minds... applied to GIS products... ensure a suitable GIS solution.
How we leverage GIS
MapOptix Features, Advantages, and Benefits include:
- Low entry cost/low entry point to an online, web-based mapping solution
- Integrates with any mobile application
- Re-allocate your staff with improved productivity and efficiencies
- Customizable and scalable with no programming skills
- Simplified….JUST ADD DATA!
- Professional Enterprise implementation services available
Don’t get bogged down by what you don’t need. MapOptix is a pure GIS solution!
- Don’t get locked into a certain platform – The MapOptix standards-compliant architecture runs on all mobile devices
- MapOptix is ‘profile-driven’, satisfying the needs of multiple user communities within your organization
- Get up and running quickly – MapOptix implementation takes only hours or days, not weeks, months, or years
MapOptix Highlights include...
- Lightweight client user interface
- Completely configurable User Interface (without programming) through an Administrative Interface
- Commitment to remain in-step with ArcGIS Server
- Cross browser capabilities
- Integrate with multiple map services
- Dynamic User Interface
- Supports ArcGIS Geoprocessing and Geocoding services
- Built-in IP and User security
- Have a robust, modern GIS web application stood up and running within an hour!
Cloud hosted options by GeoNorth eliminate the need for infrastructure expenses and support burdens.
- GeoNorth hosts and GeoNorth manages
- GeoNorth hosts and Client manages
- Client hosts and Client manages
MapOptix Built-In Functionality Allows You To...
- Define the appearance of Results Tables
- Make selections
- Export to Excel
- Hyperlink to other systems
- Create MarkUps
- Print map layouts
- Copy maps to Word or Powerpoint
- Incorporate optical or radar satellite imagery – also available through GeoNorth
- Edit GIS data
- Work with Lat/Long coordinates
- Integrate Google StreetView
- Integrate with Bing Oblique Photos
- Run in iPad and other mobile browsers
- Perform GPS integration
- and More
Bringing you the features and flexibility YOU need
- New version works with latest ArcGIS Server version
- Almost all SOAP requests replaced by REST calls (faster, newer methods)
- Works with iPad, iPhone, Android, and others
- GIS Feature Editing – both spatial features and attributes
- ArcGIS Security – enabled for Map Services
- Mark-ups can be moved dynamically after they are created
- Better integration with Google Maps as a background layer
- QuickZoom capability to rapidly zoom to features without ‘querying’ – affectionately referred to as Google Fast!
- Clip/Zip/Ship Data – download GIS data via MapOptix
- Toolbar dropdown lists for Results Definition selection
- Hosting Services and options now available
- GPS capabilities – if you have GPS on your computer or mobile device, you can display locations in MapOptix
- Bug Fixes – upgraded speed improvements
- Totally upgraded Support System
MapOptix... a Companion Product to ArcGIS Server for Implementing and Managing Internet Mapping Applications, GIS Portals, and Web-Based Enterprise GIS Systems
- Enhanced administrative capabilities
- Database integration
- Content management
- Advanced query and analytical capabilities
- Leverages the ColdFusion web application platform provides power and flexibility
- Use any modern server-side language such as .NET, PHP, or CFML
- API, open client source code
- Fully documented and supported
- Developer Guide available